Monday, November 29, 2010

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TIMMYYY(: I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!

i love you brandon. that was so me.. who was on here earlier.. guys i swear this is me. i am like not even kidding. and if you don't wanna believe me.. then cool... but i mean idk. timmy... i am sorry.. but this is over. and i know you are going to read this because you get on everyday. and now i changed my password.. sorry babe.. but i am still going to keep all the posts so i can remember the good times we had together(: love you anyways... but now i am with brandon so i am no longer "yours" anymore.. but i am now "his"..... sorryy.. love you bunches.. we can still be best friends okay? and i will put up some of the pictures and all that we took maybe later.. and i know you changed your blog name to mary.. keep it that wayyy(: just sign your name at the bottom honey(: i love you so much!(: well bye baby boyy(: oh and here are some of our inside jokes::
**crackerss and ohh wait... nevermindd(:
**hey can u give me the "muah" wooooooooaaaaaa nevermind baby!!!! mmmmm...
**i love you, you love POW... everybody wants kung fu fighting(:
**MY FAVORITEE:::::::: the love is the CHICKEN POT PIEEEEE on a saturday night.. thats why i love youuuuuuuu... ohhh babyyyyy!!!!!!(:: TIMMY AND MARY.. HMMMMMMMMM......... TIMARY? TIMARY? TIMEARY? MARY TIME? YES!
**tarry(: (our baby)

iloveyoutimmy.. and i always will but i mean it just seems so right with me and brandon right nowww(: i hope this is the sweetest break up you have gone through!!!(: well i love you baby brandon(: (: (: (: (: (: and yeah please comment on this(: anyways this break up IS NOT forever! we can get back together soon(:


love you so freaking much you dont even know how much i mean!!!(:

~~~~~mary~~~~~ (:

15 comments:

Anna Mary Grayson said...

wow. i didnt know this day would come.. i thought we would be together forever.. and can i please have the password to the blog? just please.. you dont know how torn i am now.. and the fact that its so sweet makes me more sad!

Anna Mary Grayson said...

love, timmy... your now exboyfriend

Anna Mary Grayson said...

hey baby. i have had some hard times... i had to go to the counselor.. i mean we were perfect. and this break up was horrible..

Anna Mary Grayson said...

once again. i forgot.. that was love timmy btw..

Anna Mary Grayson said...

get over it sucker. she loves me now


-brandon

Anna Mary Grayson said...

WHOA NOW BRANDON! NO SIR... WE DO NOT DO THAT! I LOVE TIMMY WAY MORE THAN I LOVE YOU BUT I MEAN IDK.. YOU KNOW WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT.... JUST PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE.. OR WE ARE THROUGH..... I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO TO ME..

-MARY

Anna Mary Grayson said...

i know i know... i will stop

-timmy

Anna Mary Grayson said...

NO TIMMY YOU WILL NOT.. I REPEAT NOT STOP! I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND I STILL LOVE YOU TOO! I AM NOT LETTING GO OF THIS RELATIONSHIP.. JUST TRUST ME... I **CANT TELL YOU THE REASON. IT WILL HURT ME PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.. JUST BE WITH ME THROUGH THIS AND I HATE TO BE IN THIS PLACE.. I ALWAYS HOPED THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME!

Anna Mary Grayson said...

i love you mary. just remember that. i took that to heart..

---------timmmmmmyyyyy(:----------

Anna Mary Grayson said...

forget you mary. you suck .... okay?

Anna Mary Grayson said...

YOU WILL NOT TREAT MY BABY LIKE THAT!

-TIMMY

Anna Mary Grayson said...

oh im sorry. didnt mean to upset the baby girll



-----brandon

(you are the girl btw)

Anna Mary Grayson said...

oh my gosh.. timmy i love you!! and brandon.. get out of here. get a life. goodbye.

Anna Mary Grayson said...

thanks baby you too(: i really love this post though so keep it?

-timmy

Anna Mary Grayson said...

you got it!

-mary

Post a Comment