Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christians at Christmas

What is a Christian? What is Christmas? Some people around the world ask these questions everyday. Notice the words they share in common inside them. Christ. Christian and Christmas are both about Christ. Christmas is the day Christ was born into the world. Being a Christian means we need to spread the word of Christ, and live for him. I know that on my blog I don't seem like a very good Christian because of my boyfriend and all and how much I talk about him and not God. But God is really the only thing in life that matters to me. Yes, my boyfriend and friends and family and all matter too, but the true meaning in my life is ALL about Christ! I wanted to put this post on here because my friend got to thinking about if someone did not know what a Christian was, they might look at my blog randomly and see that I am a Christian, but they might act the way I act a lot. I noticed that too. She told me to take the Christian part off, but No, I thought i would rather do this. Well you can comment on this or send me a message about what you need to know about Christianity. I love you guys and have a Merry Christmas! Only about 5 more days! Then it will be 4..3..2..1...(: Keep Christ in CHRISTmas!!(: Thanks everyone and have a safe holidays! Bye!(:

-Anna Mary Grayson(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment