Thursday, December 16, 2010

RANDOM PICTURES THAT ARE FUNN!!(:

i love these girls!!! i got to meet them(: they are pretty much all of my best friends!!!(: they love me!!!!(:
me, molly kate, brandon, and sammy(: at the beach..... that is brandon on the left side then samuel right beside him, then me, then molly kate is on the far right! you cant really see her!!!!!(:
this is me and my girlss(: cheering! YES i cheer!!!! that is me on the top!(: i know. i am beautiful..
this is..... meeeeee(: my boyfriend LOVES this picture!!!!!!!(: and yeah it says lilly at the bottom of the picture. haha she took the picture and signed her namee!!!(: i look good in this picture! just saying(:
me and some of my cheer friends! i am the second to the right..... (the blonde one who is next to the brunnete and red head!!!(:........)
this is my butt.... haha i was playing volleyball................. sammy took this picture! of course he would take it then!! love youu boyy(:
me and alice......
me molly kate brandon and sammy!!(: (it is from left to right:: sam, me, molly kate, brandon...) this was a different time we went to the beach by the way!!! haha that is why we look different!!(: but yep thats us!!!



WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE PICTURES!!!(: I LOVE THEM ALL! AND YEAHH(:

-Anna Mary Grayson

0 comments:

Post a Comment