Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some.Pictures.I.Took.And.Some.Other.Pictures...(:

my future boyfriend!!(: (well at least i would rather have him as my boyfriend....(: ) jkjk i love youu samuel!!(:
my parents good friends jane and john at their wedding!!!(: i took this picture!
john playing the piano!!!! i took this too!
my mom when she was pregnant with caleb... cute pictures mom? haha.. i took these too!
my mom and my dad...... when she was pregnant with caleb.. this picture is sorta disturbing.. BUT I TOOK IT!!(:
this is meee(: yeah my hair is sorta black noww!!!(: but i mean idk if i want it like this. or if i want it the goldish color it used to be?!?!(: anyways.. yeah samuel took this one!(: he is good right?! love you baby(:
i took this! it was at justin biebers concert!!!(: haha i know it is good!
i took this one too of my bestfriend molly kate!! well she is ONE of my bffs!!(:
this is samuel.. yeah i know he isnt the hottest thing right here!!!(: look you can see me taking the pic in his glasses!!(: but yeah he is still hott (:
john and jane!!(:
baby caleb when he was first born!!!(: (yeah these pics are sorta from a while back!!) btw. i took this too.
meee!!!(: SAMUEL TOOK THIS ONE!!!!!(:
i took this one! the girl is molly kate!


Hope you loved the pics!!!(:


-Anna Mary Grayson

ps. i dont want Zac Efron..... i already got me a baby boy(: .... samuel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment