Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Parents Let Me Get A Crib (A Clubhouse kinda thing!!)

this is the kitchen in the crib!!
the loungey room!!!(:
the painting that i did!
the bathroom
another painting
just a room!!
on one of the walls!
outside! and it has a pool(:
on the walls!!!!(: and it is another lounge room!
my painting!


Thanks Mom and Dad!!!(: I love you guys!(:

If you were wondering---

My parents let my older brother and sister get their own cribs around the house in all of the free space we have way back there! and yeah.. js.. but we are like SUPER rich! so they can afford to buy these things (THEY ARE LIKE HOUSES) and yeah.. they can afford to buy pools for each of us too! and this is just some of mine! i got to customize it!!!!!!!!!!!(: but i mean idk! alot of people think i am snobby because of this! but i only asked once and people wanted to see it so i just posted it on my blog!!!!(: anyways.. and yeah um.. well byeeee(:



-Anna Mary Grayson

0 comments:

Post a Comment